Thursday, June 15, 2006


thursday.
started wonderfully, at about 5:30am, waking early with Scott so that I could get things done in the morning and get ready for mommy and me yoga. The sun was shining, it was a beautiful day.
then I realized we left the car seat base in Scott's car. (we're not all smart with the 2nd base thing)
no yoga.
so let's go for a walk!
stroller's in scott's trunk.
no walk.
but wait, there's that other stoller we haven't used yet!
layna was all strapped in and ready to go.
we never went. the phone rang a bunch of times, what else I don't even remember but I was just totally distracted.
So we took a nap together.
Until the doorbell rang.
At least the day STARTED wonderfully.

and she waited patiently with her one shoe on. diddle diddle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home